Saturday, January 25, 2014

Swatch // OPI: Pussy Galore

I finally got my hands of this polish!!! I have been wanting this for so long! 

I now (almost) have the complete Bond Collection! 
And now for the photos:


No top coat in indoor sunlight 


No top coat in direct sunlight


With Seche Vite Top Coat, indoors 


With Seche Vite Top Coat in direct sunlight 



Overall thoughts:
I had been pining after this polish for so long when I finally got my hands on it I was ecstatic! 
When I first put this polish on (one coat) I was initially disappointed, it appeared sheer and not very sparkly. My expectations from other liquid sands are that they are uber sparkly and a grainy feel. 
The texture of this polish was a finer grain and not nearly as rough textured as other liquid sands polish. 
There is definitely is some sparkle and I found this showed so much better with top coat. 
I found this average with no top coat, but really like it with top coat! I will definitely be wearing this again with top coat, and think this could be my new go to pale pink. 

What do you think? Have you tried it yet? 

No comments:

Post a Comment